• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Marth is hot (hottest character)!?

toktomo

Smash Cadet
O RLY? Is this not the A+ advice you bestowed to the Toon Link boards?

Go back to teh Shota boards. pl0x.
lol i think u r the only that takes my advice way too seriously lolzzz.

ohh well...

^__^ ill go wherever i want

cuz i <3 MARTH !!!! lol

btw, its still A+ adviceeee

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I won't lie. I'm not gay, but sometimes, Marth makes me gay for him. It turns me on when he ***** my opponents.

But, during most of the time, while I'm hetero, I've got a crush on Princess Peach. Zelda is still cute, but I'm not liking the new Latina look they gave her. I love latina chicks, just not her. I think it's the brown hair opposed to the old look.

Oh, and this thread = fail.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
I won't lie. I'm not gay, but sometimes, Marth makes me gay for him. It turns me on when he ***** my opponents.

But, during most of the time, while I'm hetero, I've got a crush on Princess Peach. Zelda is still cute, but I'm not liking the new Latina look they gave her. I love latina chicks, just not her. I think it's the brown hair opposed to the old look.

Oh, and this thread = fail.
'tis thread equal success!!! lol

@ vietgeek

why so serious!!! LOL ^__^

Swordplay

Smash Lord
i don't know if you think marth is the hottest character

but I do know marth thinks he is the hottest character. Check out this ego

Top Bottom