• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you know what would be an awesome confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TShirt4

Smash Rookie
Well 2 awesome confirmations actually what if they

1: Confirmed a retro version of brawl to melee (probably has to be unlocked). Like you click on the brawl logo (or something else) and the character select completely switches to the melee character select with the melee graphics and everything. I think that would be so awesome and for those who are upset over the almost direct deconfirmation of ness this morning (such as myself) you can still do Lucas versus retro Ness or retro mario versus brawl mario.

2: On the last day they confirm super smash brothers DS with brawl like graphics, do you know how many fans would go wild over that! lol that would be the day!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Nahh, that's a waste of development space <_<
Besides, why would you wanna use outdated graphics over amazing ones?

Something that would be really cool is if they made a way to use Wii's Wifi with SSBM, but I have no idea how they would pull off something like that..

TShirt4

Smash Rookie
yeah i dont know. I just thought it would be kinda intresting if they did

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
1: Would that fit on a Wii disc? Nonetheless, a nice idea.

2: I believe this was in the making, but probably only in the idea stage when they decided to cancel it. (Also, Brawl graphics on DS wouldn't be possible)

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Well 2 awesome confirmations actually what if they

1: Confirmed a retro version of brawl to melee (probably has to be unlocked). Like you click on the brawl logo (or something else) and the character select completely switches to the melee character select with the melee graphics and everything. I think that would be so awesome and for those who are upset over the almost direct deconfirmation of ness this morning (such as myself) you can still do Lucas versus retro Ness or retro mario versus brawl mario.

2: On the last day they confirm super smash brothers DS with brawl like graphics, do you know how many fans would go wild over that! lol that would be the day!

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
i could see 64 being in brawl, it's about 16mb, however, it's more likely to be VC.
you could just buy melee if you want melee in brawl.....

AKA: NO

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
1: No. This is Brawl, not Melee. Get over the fact that this is a different game. If you want to go play Melee, then go play it...there's nothing stopping you. In my opinion...I would like this game to be completely different then Melee..giving gamers a new look on how to play the game. Don't worry...after a few months of Brawling, you'll get used to it and accept it as something completely new.

2. Yes, a smash for the DS would be awesome, but come on...brawl graphics? That's unreasonable. I would gladly settle for smash 64 graphics.

dan smith

Smash Champion
ROBOT NESS...come on people...but seriously...those ideas are kinda sub par. (especially compared to frickin' ROBOT NESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom