• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you find yourself asking, "Is there a thread for this?"

Otter17

Smash Rookie
By comparison to the other boards, the ZSS (or 255) board is very organized. It does, however, occasionally suffer from redundant, ridiculous and even ******** threads. Aside from basic human shortcomings, the reasons for this have eluded me. One possible cause that I have been pondering, and I think has some merit, is a general inability or refusal to make use of the search function.

So as a solution, I offer this thread. If you are thinking of posting a new thread, but you are unsure if it is one of the three R's, (redundant, ridiculous or ********) you can use this thread to ask the opinion of your fellow smashers on the subject.

For example...

Lazy Person - I was thinking of making a ZSS matchup thread. Is there already one of those?

Decent Human Being - Uh, yes. Here is the link. -insert link here-

Entertaining Individual- Even if there wasn't, nobody would want to read yours.

So, for all of you who for some reason suffer from a deep rooted fear of the search function, please make use of this thread.

(If there is already a thread of this nature, please tell me so than I can quietly die of shame.)

It turns out there was a thread already. I am sorry for wasting your time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
By comparison to the other boards, the ZSS (or 255) board is very organized. It does, however, occasionally suffer from redundant, ridiculous and even ******** threads. Aside from basic human shortcomings, the reasons for this have eluded me. One possible cause that I have been pondering, and I think has some merit, is a general inability or refusal to make use of the search function.

So as a solution, I offer this thread. If you are thinking of posting a new thread, but you are unsure if it is one of the three R's, (redundant, ridiculous or ********) you can use this thread to ask the opinion of your fellow smashers on the subject.

For example...

Lazy Person - I was thinking of making a ZSS matchup thread. Is there already one of those?

Decent Human Being - Uh, yes. Here is the link. -insert link here-

Entertaining Individual- Even if there wasn't, nobody would want to read yours.

So, for all of you who for some reason suffer from a deep rooted fear of the search function, please make use of this thread.

(If there is already a thread of this nature, please tell me so than I can quietly die of shame.)
Actually... we have a thread for this. It's up among the stickies. Something about Simple Questions and Simple Answers, I'd link you, but I'm a lazy *******.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Until it is gone, make use of it as a place to vent.
Take out all your frustrations regarding the idiocy of society on me.
I deserve it.
nah don't worry about it. you were just trying to help...alot of people on smashboards are mean and like to start an argument over every little thing

Snakeee

Smash Master
And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
This is not my beautiful wife!

...anyway don't be so hard on yourself even though everyone else is being that way towards you lol. At least your intentions were good.

Otter17

Smash Rookie
And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
This is not my beautiful house!
This is not my beautiful wife!
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? ...am I wrong?
My god!...what have I done?

Go Talking Heads

I'm not losing any sleep over this.
I'm just amazed at my own folly.
It's kind of like that Far Side comic where the kid is pushing as hard as he can on the door that says pull.
But thanks.

Delete this thread haha.

Top Bottom