• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you fell the snake codecs/palutena guidance mechanics should return

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The thing is we got both stages were those are located and we got dlc character in the base this time

Seems like a lot of effort to get all of those guidences and codecs into this one since it's 65+ characters and I heard the original voice actor of palutena wasn't available and her bff could do it

Do you feel they could come back in smash ultimate?

If so what would their codecs/guidences be?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Shortly, if they aren't it'll be a severe missed opportunity and I'll be incredibly disappointed.

However, I can understand the task being difficult and wouldn't be infuriated by their loss. Just disappointed.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I think it is a (relatively) low effort thing to do, so I definitely think they'll try their best to make it happen.

Only obstacle (apart from the sheer size of the cast of course) is how easily they are able to get David Hayter to record all of his. Let alone if there is any DLC.

Top Bottom