• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do yall remember Hazewalking

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It was this hilarious movement you would do by constantly turning around in a walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4eTFNYlaV0

Running limits your options but walking like this keeps you open to your tilts, not to mention your bair.

Anways, Palutena's is amazing.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Spinning in place and gaining momentum does work in Smash 4.

Palutena kind of glides around very fast. I would say it's comparable speed to her run - but of course without the limitations running causes. I'll try and make a terrible video later maybe, but its relatively easy to perform.

GdspdUblkprzdnt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GdspdUblkprzdnt
Spinning in place and gaining momentum does work in Smash 4.

Palutena kind of glides around very fast. I would say it's comparable speed to her run - but of course without the limitations running causes. I'll try and make a terrible video later maybe, but its relatively easy to perform.

Cool, man. I feel that Palutena might not be the best choice for exploiting this aggressively since her run speed is already pretty decent compared to most of the other cast. Still a useful technique though. Any other guesses as to which other character this could be applied to.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I wouldn't know about other characters until we test out how effective their haze walks are. I think it has to do with initial dash momentum? So Palutena's is very good, so I'm sure other characters will have great ones as well. I wouldn't be surprised if her's is the best one though.

Top Bottom