• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

do we have too many stickies??

CO18

Smash Hero
i think so, and we dont even need it, its just that people are dumb and half of the stickies we dont even need, particularly not throwing items with items off.

Neb

Smash Lord
Do you guys have a directory?
That could reduce some of the need for stickies, while also keeping said topics in 'the know'.

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
Its easier to have them accessible than having to search them, which is something most newcomers have no experience of.

If you get rid of them, it'll just lead to even more "How do i use DDD wtfzzz" threads.

But yeah the only thread we dont really need stickied is the items off thread, I think its kinda silly having that after sooo long of brawls release, its somthing i recon everyone knows by now. But if theres another reason for it please enlighten me ^^

But to be honest, if you look at some of the other char boards and there is just clutter everywhere, the DDD area is one of the more organised boards.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I was just browsing along and thinking the same thing! ^__^

But maybe more stickies can direct more attention then just one or two so maybe its alright as it is. That way, newbies won't have to make a new topic. ;)

I haven't browsed here too long so I may not have found one yet, but a directory is a good idea if you want to lessen the stickies.

And just curious, who moderates your forums that put all those stickies up there?

EDIT: @ Liquid_Kai?: You'd be surprised at how many people don't know that items off info. ;)

Top Bottom