• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do u think the plant needs a nerf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I think so. I think his weight needs to be nerfed because why is a plant hard to launch? And his revovery is disjointed so meteor smashes are useless. I think its recovery should be as short as wolfs because of the pot it has to drag so yea. I think its OP. at the least the weight should be jigglypuff because, y know its a plant not a tree. And its not in one of those big pots and the plant is only probably 3ft tall irl so atleast nerf the weight. Oh i almost forgot, its spike ball projectile should be able to hit him back like dededes gordos. Idk why it even has armor either?

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It has literally been less than 24 hours since :ultpiranha: has been released.

We should not be calling for nerfs now.

We have little to no tournament footage of PP, so we have no idea how he'll be in the competitive scene.

USAnyan

Smash Cadet
I think the reason it’s so heavy is because of the fact it’s in one of those Mario pipes for its other alts.

In terms of the other stuff, good spacing will beat its recovery, which leaves it super vulnerable.and since the spiked ball goes only in an arc and the plant is vulnerable while “charging” the move, projectiles will be really good against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom