• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do the Mii Fighters have a default special moveset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
I don't think they do - to get them on the CSS screen, I believe you have to make them in the character creator. I'm not 100% sure, but this always gave me the implication that they do not have a default moveset and have to be created per system to even have them exist.

D

Deleted member

They do not, as it is evident that you can not play as a Mii prior to creating your own. It has no influence on wether they are competitively viable or not however, as it can be an universal rule that they only use the first set of their moves if customization ends up being banned.

And even then it's way too early to determine if customization is illegitimate for competitive play as the surprise-factor can be easily subdued locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom