• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do taunts tilt you? If so which ones?

Logback43

Smash Rookie
Are there any taunts in Smash that just really get on your nerves and tilt you? If so, what are they?

Peach's side taunt always tilts me a lot. It annoys the **** out of me and listening to it being spammed is infuriating and makes me play a lot worse.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
Welcome to the Boards, Logback.
To answer your question, not too much. There more for respectful matches for me. When playing some rounds on FG, I enjoy taunting alongside the other player in respect at the beginning of a match. And if a player taunts after engaging a 0 to death on me, the've earned it. It really depends on how the taunt was used that affects player's reaction to it and also how said player would think about the taunt. I would suggest trying to not mind the taunt, as it could possibly also help with salt control practice and help you prioritize focusing on the match at hand.

Last edited:

Donnydaysss

Smash Rookie
Zelda's wave is pretty disrespectful and annoying to be taunted with. It tilts me quite a lot

Last edited:
Top Bottom