• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
Is the "wii want more" announcement a lie or is it truth?

The sole reason for it being fake is that it was announced on april fool's day.

The best reason for it being true is that there was a message sent out saying that you needed to update the wii shop channel for something coming up in the future.

Fact? or Fiction? You decide

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
It was NOT announced on April Fool's day. I saw it far before.. I remember whining about it with my friend how this is completely dumb if this wasn't true, since it was not 1st of April.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It was not real. It was a 110mb fake site. Please end the "Wii Want More" threads forever. Sakurai personally [on video] said that there will be NO DLC... unfortunately.

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
**sigh**
The wii shop channel update was for the upcoming wiiware stuff. It even told you on the message what it was for -____-

Sakurai said NO DOWLOADABLE CONTENT.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
THERE WILL BE NO DLC FOR SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL! GET OVER IT! I'M GETTING SICK OF THESE THREADS POPPING UP ABOUT DLC FOR BRAWL!
IN ORDER TO HAVE DLC THE GAME HAS TO BE PROGRAMMED FOR IT, AND BRAWL ISN'T. IT WON'T HAPPEN! YOU'RE NOT GETTING MEGAMAN, YOU'RE NOT GETTING RIDLEY, OR KRYSTAL! STOP THESE **** THREADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom