• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachGamr

Smash Rookie
With the upcoming release of the Mewtwo DLC. Sakurai and Nintendo have said they don't plan for more DLC. What are your thoughts on possible future DLC? I would like to see ice climbers. Even though they said they had technical problems, i think they could take the time to fix it. How about Roy? and Young Link?

PF9

Smash Lord
DLC is a good concept. They should use it to bring back every character who has been cut, especially Pichu, the pre-evolved form of my main, Pikachu.

Along with that, some newcomers I'd like to see as DLC are Meowth (who would subsequently be removed as a Poke Ball Pokemon), Machamp, Birdo, Waluigi (who would be removed from the Assist Trophy summons), Krystal, and King K. Rool. Maybe even Daisy.

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
Yes, bring back Ice Climbers.
Also bring back Mewtwo.

They're already doing that? ****.

Okay, bring back Ridley. And K. Rool. Maybe Toad. I heard Tails was in Melee, so bring him back too. Oh yeah and bring back that sexy blue suit Samus. Oh and that pokemon guy, he was pretty cool.

Also bring back Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Still would like to see :wolf::lucas::popo: again

Hopefully if they do add new characters they are deserving. Well thats not fair actually because I want a lot of characters that are still new like Wonder Red and Dillon. But, I would also like to see certain pokemon (to many to list), a F-zero rep, and Ray Mk II or something custom robo related.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Check the signature WOLF FOR DLC:wolf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They must bring back the cut characters as DLC, theoretically :wolf::lucas::squirtle::ivysaur::roymelee::younglinkmelee::pichumelee: could all come back as DLC
:popo:only if 3DS issues are fixed, and :snake: third party issues. Though I also want Sami from Advance Wars as DLC, She could be a semi clone of Snake, just don't give her realistic weapons and give her new grab attacks, and a couple more original moves, plus Advance Wars needs and DESERVES a rep. Pious from Eternal Darkness and John Raimi from Geist are also characters I want as DLC.

M-Z

Smash Rookie
:wolf:all I want is wolf, he was my main in brawl and it feels so weird without him in smash

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Check the signature WOLF FOR DLC:wolf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They must bring back the cut characters as DLC, theoretically :wolf::lucas::squirtle::ivysaur::roymelee::younglinkmelee::pichumelee: could all come back as DLC
:popo:only if 3DS issues are fixed, and :snake: third party issues. Though I also want Sami from Advance Wars as DLC, She could be a semi clone of Snake, just don't give her realistic weapons and give her new grab attacks, and a couple more original moves, plus Advance Wars needs and DESERVES a rep. Pious from Eternal Darkness and John Raimi from Geist are also characters I want as DLC.
Only way I want :younglinkmelee: back is if he gets a new moveset, probably based off of Majora's Mask

:pichumelee: and :roymelee: are eh, they aren't very relevant but they are clones so it wouldn't be hard. Though it would be weird to have two :4marth: clones in the same game.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
:wolf:all I want is wolf, he was my main in brawl and it feels so weird without him in smash
The only required DLC I must have is :wolf:. Sami, Pious, and Raimi are all extras, though I would probably push for Sami alot more, once Wolf is confirmed.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Wolf.

Ridley.

K.Rool.

That's all I need. That alone would make this roster perfect in my opinion (since Mewtwo is confirmed on the way). I wouldn't mind seeing Midna or Ghirahim or the return of Squirtle, Ivysaur, or the ICs either.

And it'd be easy enough to program Rids/Midna/Debbie to not show as a boss/assist when they're playing. Or not - it's not like SSB cares too much about characters being in only one place at a time (Zelda/Shiek or Mario/Doc battles)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom