• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC charaters

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
King k rool looks like he is losing the ballot so looks like shnate is taking the lead.. (YES!)
but what i'm really concerned for is wadda dee and well
shnate and king k rool and why KKR is losing the ballot, i really do want him on it, we need more heavy weights and villans, but i do how shantae is leading in i really want her in!! and same with bandana dee, but king k rool
but
but
i'm so confused, who do you think is gonna win
SPOILER BELOW
i think king k rool, inklink and banjo are gonna win....

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Please use the DLC discussion thread for general discussion on DLC predictions, or going to King K Rool and Shnate's individual threads.

There are 2 things I can explain though:
  1. King K Rool got a Mii costume, but most K Rool supporters don't think it meant anything.
    Moreover, this does not make Shnate taking the lead, as there are much much more characters having higher popularity (and relevance/relation to Nintendo):
    Isaac, Bandanna Dee, Dixie Kong, Wolf, Snake, etc.
  2. Be reminded this is a suggestion submission feature, not a real "election ballot" system. Things like popularity will be taken for consideration, but it doesn't automatically make one a lock.

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
sorry i should have gone to DLC thread
and yes i knew bout the costumes
dixie kong will NOT make it and i know this for sure people dont suppot he-
well i guess im wrong i just noticed SOME people do

Top Bottom