• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC and 100% completion

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
So with the first DLC being released today, there must be something said about 100% completion (I myself will disregard DLC for 100% completion anyway though, not buying costumes for the sake of having all costumes, I guess). What will the DLC mean for 100% completion of both versions of SSB4? Let's discuss it here.

I myself haven't gotten the DLC yet, so this is just speculation/what I think:
Characters:
- Trophy for Classic mode? Mewtwo and Lucas already have trophies. Alt. Trophies (3DS: All-Star mode/Wii U: shop)? This seems likely imo. Final Smash Trophies (Wii U only)?
Any other extra Trophies seem unlikely to me.
- Any change in challenges containing [... with all characters]?
- Any change in Milestones containing [... with all characters]?
- Any new Challenges or Milestones?
Anything else?

Costumes:
- Any change in challenge(s) containing [... all costumes]?
- Any change in Milestone(s) containing [... all costumes]?
- Any new Challenges or Milestones?
Confirmed: notifications for new costumes acquired. Highly unlikely Milestones, as acquiring other individual costumes also had notifications, not Milestones. Can someone look into this?

Last edited:

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking maybe All Star Mode trophy will have the Mega Evolution Mewtwo, not so sure for Lucas though...

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
Oh thanks for your reply.
I'm thinking maybe All Star Mode trophy will have the Mega Evolution Mewtwo, not so sure for Lucas though...
You reminded me of the difference in All-Star Trophies between the 3DS and Wii U versions. Edited OP. Thanks!

Mingy Jongo

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo has a milestone when you download him in both versions. In the 3DS version, there are two new trophies for him (one for classic, one for all-star). I assume that is the case in the Wii U version as well, but I haven't tried it yet. Also, it is possible that the previously-unobtainable milestone for 20 custom outfits will be obtainable with the next DLC, but with the current DLC the total is only up to 19. I don't know if any of the "complete with every character" milestones or challenges are affected, but Mewtwo does appear in All-Star now.

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
All right, thanks for your input. Can't wait to get home and download him. I've read there are no customs for Mewtwo... can anyone confirm this?

[You automatically get the "Mewtwo (Alt.)" trophy in SSB-Wii U upon downloading Mewtwo (you get a notification)]

["There are no custom special moves"]

[3DS version gets an exta profile icon with Mewtwo]

Last edited by a moderator:

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
wii u version aswell. also make sure to NOT do 10 man smash with mewtwo until a patch has been made.

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
what happened to me and others was that the GSP of 10 man smash turned to 0, and you cant go online anymore

Top Bottom