• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk juggles

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Exactly how much percent can dk juggle in the air without letting him touch the ground. Does anyone know? Mexican! since your a professional Dk maybe you know.:)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Uhm... why don't you just juggle some characters and see what happens? I mean, you don't go "oh, he's at 90%, time to stop juggling," you just play.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Exactly how much percent can dk juggle in the air without letting him touch the ground. Does anyone know? Mexican! since your a professional Dk maybe you know.:)
Wait....there's another DK player in stockton? My city? WTF? Where'd you come from? lol. Dude, just play KFC, of course he'll probably **** the sh*t out of you cuz he gives me plenty of trouble, unless of course you're some uber DK player that was just in hiding. Or you could just watch me play KFC. I've never met you have i? Well, anyways, yeah, just ask my brother Meep to smash, he's always smashing. If i'm not busy with school or work, i'll smash too and teach you a thing or two about DK. haha, you can get some personal training, too bad i can't train a few others on here in person

*edit- And you probably didn't need to start a whole thread for this. You coulda probably have found the info if you did a little digging around or you could have asked in an existing post....Doesn't really matter now, but just for future reference. =)

Top Bottom