• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Heavy Armor?

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Since DK is considered a heavyweight he in theory should have a spot of Heavy Armor here and there right?
I was just curious if anyone has found out if he has any at all and if he does which moves so far have it?

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
He does, actually, in the middle of some of his attacks. The only attack I've seen it work for so far, is for his Up Smash Attack, but he has armor in other attacks as well.

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Thats wonderful news! I was afraid he may have been left without this attribute since I've seen little more then 'rumor' footnotes that it might be there.

If anyone can find out more moves that have it please do share, the more we know about the Ape the better :)

GenG

Smash Lord
DK also has super frame armor during his B. I found that today.

kevincow25

Smash Rookie
Someone should test his side B. It seems like a prime candidate for super armor frames, since that might actually make it useful.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I will test sideB and Usmash tomorrow. =)

Tested and proven to FAIL. sorry everyone. Do, however, check out my thread, I talk more about it there.

Shyningfade

Smash Rookie
He's got super armor in his up and B, and I think it's right when he starts up the move. Haven't been able to do it again since the first time.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
upB is AMAZING his biggest invulnerability window yet. Check out my thread as I go into great detail about lots including upB's awesomeness.

Top Bottom