• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Hate is POO!

Mighty_Sven

Smash Rookie
I dunno, i get the feeling a lot of people think Donkey Kong sucks. I love how much better theyve made him since melee! hes bigger, faster, and stronger too! why do people still think he sucks, or do you think more people will start using him now

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, i get the feeling a lot of people think Donkey Kong sucks. I love how much better theyve made him since melee! hes bigger, faster, and stronger too! why do people still think he sucks, or do you think more people will start using him now
When you go from Melee > Brawl, people haven't accepted this yet. I think ya'll should stop *****ing about what people think... and instead show them otherwise.

Even go as far as "trashed by high tier in disguise" iunno, less spam theads please.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Yea, alot of people still think hes bad, for some reason. Dont really know why but as FreakingMethodiC said, alot of people are still in denial, so i guess we have to use this to our advantage and **** all of the non believers.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Why do you care if people think your character is good or not? I think it's more fun to **** people who think your character sucks....stop making these threads I see them all the time.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
At this point, if you're playing with people who thinks DK sucks then you're playing with scrubs. If you get upset when scrubs think your character sucks... well I'll stop there.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'd like that people are ignorant and cant notic that dk is now an elite character because when you face them theyz like ZOMG THIS IS TEH EAZY. But well you know what happens after that..... :)

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
It's funny, at this tournament that I placed 1st in last Saturday, when I was in the final match going against my brother (who is a Diddy Kong main), everyone was like, "Is that really a Donkey Kong playing?" I'm thinking, "I know, shocking, isn't it?" I guess people assume that no one likes Donkey Kong... =/

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Same thing happened for me on sat... I didn't play singles but got the same reaction from many people ;).

Top Bottom