• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Begginers tutorial

SSBPete

Smash Lord
very nice. i think you should also mention that throwing them off the right side of the tent to up-b is usful if they are out of spike range and shield drop uairs are much more destructive yet far harder to master.
also i think dks infinite grab is a poorly coined term since it IS finite.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
Really good job. Taunting is the key to wining with DK. If your opponent is angry, they can't play to their full potential.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
very nice. i think you should also mention that throwing them off the right side of the tent to up-b is usful if they are out of spike range and shield drop uairs are much more destructive yet far harder to master.
also i think dks infinite grab is a poorly coined term since it IS finite.
I was originally gonna show many more examples of "Using the Tent", but I felt that was more than enough:urg:

I really don't get how shield dropping works,I know how to do it, but I don't really find a use for it.

Well yeah, but many people don't know to get out of it:)

Good stuff snake. I actually did learn a few things.
I'am very curios on what you learned because I thought you knew all of this:scared:

Really good job. Taunting is the key to wining with DK. If your opponent is angry, they can't play to their full potential.
^^^^^This is what I wanted to know so people (who don't know how to play for fun) get really frustrated and start messing up badly and therefor giving you a huge advantage(I only use DK for this :))

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I learned to taunt more because it pisses people off and for that I thank you.

I also learned you can fthrow big punch DK which I never knew

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Dont worry tbh. You just missed some of the best informative tips smashboards has to offer combined with a brilliant assortment of cutting edge DK combos and application clips.

Nothing that important.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
I really don't get how shield dropping works,I know how to do it, but I don't really find a use for it
its not that important but it does save time whilst dropping because it cancles your dropping animation. also you can run->shield drop->uair. you cant run if you dont shield.
great guide overall though

tacos

Smash Journeyman

Olikus

Smash Champion
This was a cool guide. DK is the coolest character by far. Keep up the good stuff. One tip, use red DK more. Then your like... idk, too cool for school or something.

Top Bottom