• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK Aerial Grapple

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible to give Donkey Kong a grab that immediately cargos the other character while airborne? I feel like this would complement his play-style nicely and further emphasize his strong grab game. It won't necessarily be a buff for him but will give him a few more options. Also has this idea been brought up already?

Last edited:

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
If they didn't want to map it to Z then it could be used as the down b input but i think if it were to ever happen it would be more comfortable mapping it to the grab button. Then again it would complete his move set because he would have something mapped for aerial down b....I guess either one could work really.

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
With this then DK could do cargo jump up throw to jump up b to land. Then repeat. Making this an infinite....... I like it :)
If you read DI properly.....maybe....but it's more likely you'll drop the combo unless you're really good.

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
Would it be possible to give Donkey Kong a gab that immediately cargos the other character while airborne? I feel like this would complement his play-style nicely and further emphasize his strong grab game. It won't necessarily be a buff for him but will give him a few more options. Also has this idea been brought up already?
Spacies HATE him! Find out one weird trick to chaingrab fastfallers to absurd percentages!

internetmovieguy

Smash Apprentice
Would it be possible to give Donkey Kong a gab that immediately cargos the other character while airborne? I feel like this would complement his play-style nicely and further emphasize his strong grab game. It won't necessarily be a buff for him but will give him a few more options. Also has this idea been brought up already?
Grab*

Top Bottom