• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJC Aerials

Fall

Smash Ace
So I was watching some videos of I think DoH and I notice that he could do nairs extremely fast and right on the ground, I can do the nair from floating on the ground but his seemed to come out extremely fast and I was messing around trying to do that and I DJC and it seemed to be about the same speed so I started practicing with this and it works really well, just wondering if this is what I saw or does anyone do this

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
It's probably instant floating. Just jump (X/Y) and press down. You can float at any altitude of your jump. You can float cancel during the aerial so it looks like you did it off the ground, or you can float while doing it and afterwards follow up with another aerial, or your double jump. Check out the Float FAQ. You definitely want to study up.

I'm not a Peach player, but this is extremely useful for edgeguarding. You can float out off of the level to hit them with b-air, then recover with your double-jump to Parasol. Or, float right about the ledge and d-air a recovering opponent.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
im not sure what you mean Fall, but i think you are thinking of when you press X/Y twice rapidly then nairing, practically without leaving the ground but still nairing. You have a video of what your looking for?

Top Bottom