• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dj Am dies

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Yes, another one....Yesterday Andrew Goldstein aka DJ AM one of music's biggest name dj's passed away yesterday. Police say he was found dead in his NY apartment with drug paraphernalia. As a hip-hop fan, and someone who holds a passion for the art of DJing this news really sucked for me. DJ AM was an example of exactly how successful one can become as a DJ and him dying so young and suddenly is quite a shame. If you don't know who he is there's a 95% chance he DJ's at your favorite actor/musicians parties. Wasn't even sure if there were enough musicheads on swf who'd care but thought I'd make a thread anyway.

Nice tribute video I found on him done by the Hundreds

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this is awful. this is like experiencing the plane crash again with the worse ending. this is terrible.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm in the same boat as Slave and Bleyva, I never heard of him but he will be missed.

Top Bottom