• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxen

Smash Rookie
If you have played Soul Calibur II you may know about a character called Charade.

What if Ditto would be a character in Brawl, would you like it? He could be like Charade and copies the opponents shape and moveset.

Or... He could be an item in form of a Pokéball. Use it and Ditto comes out and he randomly copies someone (maybe the nearest) and fights like a lv9 (or random) CPU for a while and then disappearing. Or even if it became an ally to the one it copies, or the one who throws the ball.

How do you like the idea?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i think its ok but only appear for like 5 seconds like in the start of the battle when the guy says "ready" (X5) thats how long ditto will be out

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
It is interesting to have him as a playable character, but I feel it would slightly be a waste to have a slot dedicated to an all encompassing clone than an original moveset for a completely independent character.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I believe there's already a Ditto thread over in the Brawl Character Discussion, easily found if you search. The idea there is that Ditto comes into play, then turns into a random character, except he remains pink, and keeps his little grin.

Foxen

Smash Rookie
and kirby already does this in a way; bad idea
Yeah you're right, I forgot. Probably a bad idea after all.

But still a good idea for a Pokéball I think.

I believe there's already a Ditto thread over in the Brawl Character Discussion, easily found if you search.
lol why don't u try and search for "ditto" yourself and see how easy it is :D
i did...

Peeze

Smash Master
yeah i can rattle off a name of characters who deserve the spot more than ditto, but it'd e great to see him in a pokeball, good idea.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Character: no
Item: yes

Ditto as a pokeball creature would be pretty cool. I'd be all for that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think it's a great idea. Quite often I can't decide on a character so I hit random, and this is going to the next step. Cherade was great in soul calibur and I think Ditto would be a great idea. Anyway, like it has been said, there's already a big Ditto topic. Don't know how you managed to miss it since I just searched and found a total of 3 topics, including this one.

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=413079

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom