• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disturbing glitch. Demon Bike

c-1

Smash Cadet
I was playing Smash with my nephew on a custom stage, we were both Wario. I was on my bike, got knocked off of it, and tried to eat it. My nephew used side B next to me and instead of spawning his bike, it used mine which was eaten. now this thingis on every stage I play on, and it gets bigger every time I go to a different stage.

Last edited:

Robbl

Smash Cadet
This looks terrible. Does this glitch still appear after resetting your console?

Last edited:

c-1

Smash Cadet
It appears to have went away after resetting, but I'm not sure if I should still worry about it. I think I know what happened, but not entirely sure. I Think that when I ate the bike the game started to unload it, but when player 2 used side B it took the bike out of the "unloading zone" and kept it in play. Since the bike was already unloaded once, the game did not unload it a second time, which caused it to stick around. Sort kept in a permanent state of limbo. Just sitting there.

It was kind of weird how it sat there growing every match.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Holy thing... I think there is no solution other than deleting your save data! Hopefully you can do it.
This may be a dumb question, but did you try eating the bike? Maybe it will be gone like that.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
A new Wario glitch that makes his bike start warping the fabric of reality?

Must attempt to replicate.

EDIT: Tried getting on a bike at the same instant another Wario ate it. The only thing that came of it was Wario eating thin air while the other Wario got on the bike as normal.

Last edited:

c-1

Smash Cadet
A new Wario glitch that makes his bike start warping the fabric of reality?

Must attempt to replicate.

EDIT: Tried getting on a bike at the same instant another Wario ate it. The only thing that came of it was Wario eating thin air while the other Wario got on the bike as normal.

I have tried replicating it as well. The timing is either excruciatingly precise, or maybe I was wrong about how to do it. I was on a moving platform in a custom stage when it first triggered, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Holy hell, that's terrifying. Wario is so good he literally breaks the game.

Protassium

Smash Rookie
This glitch will win wario mains tournaments in doubles when preformed at the start of the match :v

Top Bottom