• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

distorted custom music

AsianBoyKid

Smash Cadet
NNID
asianboykid
Every time input my own music on the sd card with project m, stages: dreamland, yoshis story, and skyloft distort. Someone please help, i will give any information you need. Thank you!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Defragment the sd card, or alternatively, drag all the files off of the card at the same time and then drag them back on at the same time.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
This tends to happen when you replace music files on the SD card for P:M instead of deleting previous songs and just adding new things. Remove the songs that are messing up and try adding them back on again.

AsianBoyKid

Smash Cadet
NNID
asianboykid
Thank you! I have d
This tends to happen when you replace music files on the SD card for P:M instead of deleting previous songs and just adding new things. Remove the songs that are messing up and try adding them back on again.
I have done xermo's steps before and gave the same results. I did not think to remove previous files. Thanks!

Top Bottom