• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Smash Bros. Clone Leaked Images

Jay_moon456

Smash Rookie

I found these images on Twitter of what appears to be a leaked Dinsey Smash clone. What do people think about this? Apperantly there was a leaked video that someone put under a Multiversus Twitter post, but the video was removed.

I'm excited if this is real, and it looks good visually.

Jay_moon456

Smash Rookie
Images look to be ai, and a disney platform fighter would not use the exact same font and subtitle style as smash.
What does look to be AI even mean tbh? There's nothing off model or weird looking about the images tbh.

I could post an image of Mario fighting Steve in Smash and say it's AI because Mario's leg is all lumpy and twisted and "They'll never add Steve to Smash!" I just think it's impossible for this to be AI with Mickey being so on model

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
What does look to be AI even mean tbh? There's nothing off model or weird looking about the images tbh.

I could post an image of Mario fighting Steve in Smash and say it's AI because Mario's leg is all lumpy and twisted and "They'll never add Steve to Smash!" I just think it's impossible for this to be AI with Mickey being so on model
Fair enough, it could just be edits or something, still really don't buy it at all

darkvortex

Smash Champion
could you repost the images? I've seen a lot of these Disney plat fighter images and they've all been fake

Edit: yeah this is fake

Last edited:
Top Bottom