• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[DISCUSS][BUG/GLITCH]•WTF Little Mac B-side?!?!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Whoa.
That's... interesting. So Little Mac side-B'd a King Dedede while he was inhaling, and now Little Mac's stuck in the air? Huh. I'll try to turn it into a gif so that others can see. Or a video. Would you mind if I did?

EDIT: I've gone ahead and turned it into a video. If you need me to take it down for whatever reason, please don't hesitate to say the word. The glitch is around the 1 minute mark.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Whoa.
That's... interesting. So Little Mac side-B'd a King Dedede while he was inhaling, and now Little Mac's stuck in the air? Huh. I'll try to turn it into a gif so that others can see. Or a video. Would you mind if I did?

EDIT: I've gone ahead and turned it into a video. If you need me to take it down for whatever reason, please don't hesitate to say the word. The glitch is around the 1 minute mark.
O_o He really IS an air fighter.

Laitome

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0929-1203
Ahh the loney toon bug as I call it.

what's happening is that Mac is in his grounded jolt landing animation (GJLA) while being pushed offstage by the inhale windbox. Either the GJLA doesn't have any vertical velocity set to it or the GJLA keeps little mac in a grounded state (according to the game) thus preventing any changes in vertical velocity. The end result is that mac just floats there until physics turns back and asks "What the hell are you doing?"

Mr.PersonSir

Smash Cadet
https://youtu.be/g1TlviKARYg something similar happened in this video (not mine by the way) though this actually puts little Mac into special fall. It probably has something to do with wind boxes though. What I think is happening in the king dedede one is the wind box is pulling little Mac off stage and they messed up the wind box mechanics for little Mac so when he gets off stage the game thinks he's still on stage so when the wind box pulls him off the game acts like he's on stage. Does that make sense? I'm pretty sure I repeated myself. but IDK that's just my theory.

Edit: I should've read the above post. I think that guys right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom