• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discovered Combo?

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
I was labbing with Dark Pit and Pit today, and while I was experimenting with their forward throw to dash attack I discovered a combo that works on certain characters. It consists of f-throw> dash attack> up smash. It's a 6 hit combo and it does 34% damage as a result. I tested this combo on the whole roster and some were hard to pull off but still worked. No DI of course. Here is the list:

:4bayonetta:(Easy)
:4falcon:(Easy)
:4feroy:(Easy)
:4corrin:(Slightly Hard)
:4lucario:(Hard)
:4falco:(Hard)
:4dedede:(Easy)
:4myfriends:(Easy)
:4marth:(Slightly Hard)
:4ganondorf:(Easy)
:4littlemac:(Easy(
:4dk:(Hard)
:4bowserjr:(Hard)

Again I don't know if this combo is already discovered but I want everyone to know about it.

Red Pittoo ~ Rekt

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, this combo is long past discovered, but it's always great for someone to bring something into relevance again and do testing on it! When doing this combo, I find that a dash grab helps due to it giving slightly more forwards momentum. F throw into dash attack needs to be tested more honestly, it does more than d throw up smash so I think it may be a better option at zero, considering it does more damage and can get an up smash as well on certain characters, but I don't know. Thank you for bringing this into discussion and I hope everyone on the boards sees this thread

Top Bottom