• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discovered a new Ness Tech: Aerial PK Fire Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
I got a new tech for you guys! It's not super incredible, but it has it's purpose.

I call it, Aerial PK Fire Cancel. In order to do it, you input PK fire and Jump at the same time, then before you land, you input either a uair, nair, or second jump. The Uair and Nair should cancel any landing lag.

Its uses are pretty much the same as a grounded PK fire, except you're using it in air. Its great for those that are approaching with aerials. It's pretty punishable, just like a regular pk fire, so use it in the same way (and I know you all love your PK fires ).

Anyways, I just found this out, so I haven't really use it much, so I hope you guys can find a better use for it.

Here's the video:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Already discovered, sorry. ;;
This has to do with cancelling landing lag with proper aerials. You should research the topic for things like airdodges, and a lot of aerial specials.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Already discovered, sorry. ;;
This has to do with cancelling landing lag with proper aerials. You should research the topic for things like airdodges, and a lot of aerial specials.
Yeah, I know about canceling landing lag on air dodges. But I've never seen anyone cancel their aerial pk fires.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Thanks for this! I thought I discovered something new too...

Props to @Earthbound360 for beating me to this.

Also, can someone lock this thread for me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom