• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco vs. JOJO

Gum

Smash Journeyman
good ZS though. After an up b aft he end of an aerial combo, you can dair and come down right on top of them. its awesome if you can get the timing down.

Wararchon

Smash Cadet
ns job, you've got a pretty decent zss. You should use up b more, since it works better when he goes for a down ariel or is on a platform above you. Other than that, just keep up the whip spam.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dude, use the god**** suit pieces. If you're afraid of your opponent getting ahold of them, then learn how not to let him get them. They give you such a beastly advantage. Why give that up?

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
1. Cause it makes the first stock really BORING to watch
2. Because its a friendly and my friend hates the suit.

In a tourney, I would use the suit pieces. Definetly.

ns job, you've got a pretty decent zss. You should use up b more, since it works better when he goes for a down ariel or is on a platform above you. Other than that, just keep up the whip spam.
I can't use the upB against his Dair due to the ****ty priority of her upB (we'll just hit and nothing happens). Her upsmash on the other hand, is a multi hit, so even if one of the hits cancels out, the others would hit. You can see it at 0:42 in the first vid.

EDIT: lol I said you can't, I just mean it doesn't work most of the time. Of course I should use it cause if it does connect, then I can add on a good amount of dmg.

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
Nice Zamus =] just that i notice in most vids that you gimp yourself alot when trying to recover lol, also you spam side b alittle too much.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Yeah I sort of /facepalm'd when you vB'd instead of ^B'd trying to recover on your 1st stock. Other than that, very well played. At Peach Tree, I don't think he used >B enough. Short hop into >B is one of ZSS's best spacing techniques.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Haha, these seem like really old vids now.

Thx for the comments and I'll record some more matches later if I'm not playing online/me not being lazy.

And toon is ****ing broken.

Top Bottom