• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disable boosts vertical movement like cape?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I conducted a search for this but it's been years since I've last been here.. as I was playing m2 vs a cpu ganon, I SHdownB'd a ganon at the start of his upB, which caused him to "dive" twice the vertical distance, but he was no longer in the dive animation. I can assume that he was stunned for a very short span of time and untumbled midair to get the boost.

This post really has no point other than to note and share a virtually inapplicable technique, and I apologize if this has been brought up before. But if it hasn't.. any confirmation?

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Yep disable can do some interesting things on the edge. If you really want to get a suprize try and disable someone rolling on to the edge that has about 80% it will send them flying. Disable 'knocks' your opponent up when they are in the air. it works exacly the same with anyone. No matter what the move. As long as they are high enough in the air they will fall up so to speak.

Top Bottom