• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disable Analysis: How to Use Mewtwo Combos

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
Hello Smash World Forums, I am Jeff, and I will tell you how to use Mewtwo better in competetive play. First off, I will submit combos I used with him in the past.

Disable Quickly
A pretty basic combo using Disable and SHFL. First, use d-air, f-air, u-air, u-air, and d-air. Then use down smash, then side smash. Now here is the fun part, when the opponent is close to you, you:
If in air, you strike the opponent from the ground with one down special and perform the d-air attack.
In on the ground, make sure the opponent is disabled and use the down special again and use Mewtwo's d-air to finish the opponent off.

Shadow Ball Mania
Now, this is relatively simple, but also hard. You first have do down throw, d-air, up throw, d-air, and back throw, then b-air. Now you have to charge the Shadow Ball and make sure you grab the opponent again and throw him/her up, d-air again, throw up, and finally use the Shadow Ball at the right time and the opponent is no longer.

Tail Smack
As it is referred to, Tail Smack utilizes only Mewtwo's tail attacks. Now to do this, you will have to do up tilt 5 times, then b-air, then u-air, b-air, b-air, and now use Mewtwo's up tilt and b-air the opponent again. If the opponent has a character with an insane recovery, you will have to edgehog before the opponent can. If the opponent is like Link or Young Link, you will have to b-air them to make them go down.

Psychic Powers Activate
This is a team WOMBO Combo similarity. You will have to use Ness and Mewtwo. First, use Mewtwo's down special then Ness' side special to ensnare the opponent. Then you will use Mewtwo's up smash and Ness has to be above the other character and d-air him/her. Now quickly grab the opponent and start throwing and after 5 throws from each character, use Ness' side special, then use both characters' side smashes and send the opponent flying.

Double Meteor Smash
You have to use Link and Mewtwo to perform this. First, use Link's side smash at the opponent and then use Mewtwo's side special to ensure the opponent does not escape. Now use Mewtwo's d-air twice and Link's d-air once. Now send the opponent down with Mewtwo's f-air and send the opponent flying with Link's s-tilt. With precision timing, put Mewtwo a bit under the stage, pull out a bomb, and use Link's d-tilt beforehand to Meteor an opponent then use Mewtwo's d-air and recover, then use Link's bomb, as Mewtwo may not survive alone, and recover again.

Top Bottom