• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direction Changing Egg Tosses?

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
So, does everyone here know of direction changing egg tosses? You jump left, and throw the egg in such a way that your trajectory changes to the right. I couldn't find it in any of the threads, but I've certainly done it and have seen it done.

If anyone could point me in the right direction (in terms of finding out more about it, its applications, etc.), I'd very much appreciate it. :laugh:

Also, I'm new around here, so, nice to meet you guys! :p

auroreon

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure every Yoshi on the boards is aware of this, not sure if its documented anywhere though.

... and nice to meet you too!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
To tell you the truth, I've done it before, but I never bothered to practice this. It has saved me in the past, though. It can help you get out from under the lip of FD if you mess up your recovery, and it can also help guide you to those Helper Ghosts (?) on Yoshi's Island if you are getting edge-hogged.

Sharky

Smash Master
I made a thread about it a while back, I don't feel like finding it, though. Just check out that wavebouncing thread and you'll be just fine. =)

Top Bottom