• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dios Mios Help

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm having Dios Mios problems and I was hoping to find a solution here so I can play my copy of games again and play SD Remix.

So I downloaded the most recent Dios Mios Lite update (DML 2.10), installed it using a Wad Manager (I had installed DM 2.2 beforehand), and I put GALE01 onto my SD card along with the Dios Mios Booter. However, when I try to load Super Smash Bros, it just redirects me to the Wii menu. Any help?

I get similar results when using CFG. And does anyone know which folder I should put my Gamecube games in if I'm using USB loader GX? I know you put Wii games in a folder called wbfs, but I don't know where to put my Gamecube games. Any help is appreciated, I want to get back to playing SD Remix.

I also posted this problem in the SD Remix thread, but I'm desperate for a response and Google isn't helping, so any help would be appreciated.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
It should be in G: (or whatever your drive is)/games/GALE01/game.iso

It must be those exact names in GX,I know I used it to play SD Remix.

Top Bottom