• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIOS MIOS Bug

TriNewton

Smash Cadet
20xx USB loading question:

I'm using Wiiflow and Dios mios to load a 20xx iso, however, it recently stopped working for no apparent reason.

Is there supposed to be a .gct file in the same directory as GALE01? If there is, that could be my problem, but I haven't seen anything online that suggests it could.

Here are the settings I'm using that I think are relevant: Auto MIOS, Gecko, NMM Enabled, Memory Card emulation disabled, Ocarina enabled.

Also, if there is a better place to post this, please let me know. I couldn't find any other forums that seemed like they would help.

Last edited:

SinsOfApathy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Psion312
20xx USB loading question:

I'm using Wiiflow and Dios mios to load a 20xx iso, however, it recently stopped working for no apparent reason.

Is there supposed to be a .gct file in the same directory as GALE01? If there is, that could be my problem, but I haven't seen anything online that suggests it could.

Here are the settings I'm using that I think are relevant: Auto MIOS, Gecko, NMM Enabled, Memory Card emulation disabled, Ocarina enabled.

Also, if there is a better place to post this, please let me know. I couldn't find any other forums that seemed like they would help.
Disable Ocarina. Ocarina is cheat codes, and 20XX has built-in cheats. Having it on will cause conflicts.

TriNewton

Smash Cadet
Disabled Ocarina. Now it just gives me a black screen and holds it.

But your suggestion makes sense! I think I'm closer now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom