• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DINOMAN AKA Palutena

VOKER101

Smash Rookie
Every.Single.Time. I go to For Glory custom tournament there is always this Palutena player that goes by the name of DINOMAN that sweeps me the final round of the tourney. Every. Single. Time. He wins ALL of the tourneys that he enters. He usually 2 stocks EVERYONE. Every. Single. Time. This has been going on for over a month. Everytime I beat everyone in my bracket, he's always there to halt my success. As if he's some kind of super mega ultra Boss that you have to defeat to beat the game. And I have NEVER beaten him ONCE! Every. Single. Time. I have never took a stock from him in my life. My worst match against him? Only 8% damage given before he mauled me to death..CURSE YOU DINOMAN!

That is all. If you know him then tell him about this thread. Thank you. What are your tourney experience?

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
This is actually a thread for online tournament listings. But I recently won my first online tournament mode tourney after many failed attempts. Just learn the match up and try again. You manage to beat this guy then it will be all the sweeter the victory.

VOKER101

Smash Rookie
This is actually a thread for online tournament listings. But I recently won my first online tournament mode tourney after many failed attempts. Just learn the match up and try again. You manage to beat this guy then it will be all the sweeter the victory.
I know right? The guy is a God! I'm gonna look for him again as we speak. He seems to only stay in custom tourneys. Hopefully I'll get the better of him. I'm gonna taunt the **** out of him too.

#Meek_Mill

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
I know right? The guy is a God! I'm gonna look for him again as we speak. He seems to only stay in custom tourneys. Hopefully I'll get the better of him. I'm gonna taunt the **** out of him too.

#Meek_Mill
Well there is your "problem" your in custom tournaments. Palu actually can be a very good character if she has custom moves on. And then if your custom tournaments allow for equipment it can make her even better. I would say create a custom Palu that is similer to your opponent and then spar with the CPU. By being able to see the moves more often you will begin to figure out how she moves when she has her customs on and you could figure out how to beat it.

VOKER101

Smash Rookie
Well there is your "problem" your in custom tournaments. Palu actually can be a very good character if she has custom moves on. And then if your custom tournaments allow for equipment it can make her even better. I would say create a custom Palu that is similer to your opponent and then spar with the CPU. By being able to see the moves more often you will begin to figure out how she moves when she has her customs on and you could figure out how to beat it.
You are clever as a fox! Zoroa really fits you.

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
You are clever as a fox! Zoroa really fits you.
Lol thanks. Anyway hopefully you finally get that win you want so much. You should keep posting your tournament experiences here so others can comment on it. A great way to get better is positive and constructive feedback.

SaikyoBro

The One Who Knocks
NNID
SaikyoBro
Bro Dinoman is godlike but I believe you can do it. He is a simpleton flowchart scrub with no brain. Just don't let his worthless bum ass grab you for those stupid down throw combos. BTW he has a unibrow irl. Good luck!

Last edited:

Wackbot

Smash Rookie
Yeah bro, he also has bad B.O. too lol! Just pick Sheik cus he calls her "Fa**ot charcter for Fa**ot!s" WTF! He's not very good, he's just some racist asshole and you are much better! Believe!

VOKER101

Smash Rookie
Bro Dinoman is godlike but I believe you can do it. He is a simpleton flowchart scrub with no brain. Just don't let his worthless bum *** grab you for those stupid down throw combos. BTW he has a unibrow irl. Good luck!
Whoa you know him in real life? I still never beat him .

Top Bottom