• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dino Waaarrzz!!! Bwuarrrgghh!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
DINO WAAARRZZ!!! BWUARRRGGHH! *title shakes then explodes*

Watch as two Ginormous dinosaurs duke it out to the death! *tail-whip hits screen*

Be amazed by their fire breathing action! *screen is engulfed with flames*

See it live! Or see it at your own home! *godzilla roar*

Don't miss this action packed clash! DINO WAAARRZZ!!! BWUARRRGGHH! Buy your copy NOW! *explosion*

Ok that was the advertisement but I will translate it for you:

DINO WAAARRZZ!!! BWUARRRGGHH! *title shakes then explodes*: Is there a fellow Yoshi who wants to MM a fellow Bowser? Ya know, Dino-to-Dino? Mano-a-mano?
Man-to-man?

Watch as two Ginormous dinosaurs duke it out to the death! *tail-whip hits screen*
: This will be a grueling battle as two low tier characters fight for their territory.

Be amazed by their fire breathing action! *screen is engulfed with flames*
: Flame and egg-canceling ftw.

See it live! Or see it at your own home! *godzilla roar*
: Can we get this match recorded?

Don't miss this action packed clash! DINO WAAARRZZ!!! BWUARRRGGHH! Buy your copy NOW! *explosion*: Commercial filler.

Okay now, in all seriousness. I am not a very good Bowser but if a Yoshi wants to MM I am available anytime and maybe this will be possible at OC3.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No, that match-up is fairl close.. i agree though Yoshi's can be trixy

I got pumped to beat one at MMFE4.5

****in Nuro is too good LOL

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
D4mn thats true. Yoshi's have tricks under their sleeves. This is not to determine superiority however. Since I am not that good, AND the chances of me getting to OC3 are low.

You can't hide those eggs under your sleeves forever!

Top Bottom