• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIing out of zelda's f and u smash

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
This is the only place I could think of this question being suitable, so plz dont flame me XP

I remember there being a thread or vid about how to effectively DI out of zelda's f and u smashes.
Unfortunately, this thread was around when the UK was starting to have doubts whether this game would come out this year so I didnt pay enough attention to it.

The only thing I remember though is that the techique used for this didnt just involve pushing the control-stick away from the smash, I may be wrong though

S2

Smash Lord
Probably involved smash-DI.

You can DI out of Zelda's smashes the same way you do out of anything. However, it's much harder in practice than in theory, so most of the time you won't.

If you get hit with the very tip of her smashes, it's actually not to bad. Smash DI or DI as normal. If you get hit in the middle of the hitbox, chances are you won't be DIing out of it.

Dunno if it's possible or not from the middle of the hitbox if you have perfect timing, but in reality it's near impossible to.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
thanks alot

I did try the search function but the thread I was looking for didn't come up, pretty sure the thread it was in wasnt dedicated to that topic though

Top Bottom