• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digamma

D

Deleted member

I was joking. But only partly. I mean it is totally possible. But mainly I was joking. We were just thinking it was very random how he left without a trace.

BlitzkriegBus

Smash Rookie
WOW, i just ove this thread. It brings me so much joy and tears as I LMAO. I have all the details of our mysterious dissipearance(is that even spelt right?) and everyone is preety much right. I know this post is like 2 years late, but ya know, posting on the boards with such "primitive" technology is hard when youre 50 trillion light years away.

fluffy

Smash Champion
and he posted a LOT.
he only has 434 posts

and i doubt he's dead. it says in his profile that he also plays magic the gathering. i used to play magic the gathering a lot. i quit mainly for smash and guitar hero and never went back to the mtg site i used to go daily on.

BlitzkriegBus

Smash Rookie
You know, its funny. Considering I am a good friend of Digamma, I would think that any of you who had the slightest clue would just ask me the magic question. "Why did DIgamma quit." It would be so much easier then spending your time hypothesizing random albeit funny ideas.

On second thought, don't bother. I think I rather dissapere without you guys knowing. I guess i finally understand how Digamma felt.

Top Bottom