• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Different ways of recovering (with both climbers that is)

splat5

Smash Rookie
So quite a lot of the time i find myself holding onto the ledge after a belay with my opponent perfectly spaced on the above platform waiting for me to fail at getting back onto the stage. He's perfectly spaced so i can't simply press jump, forward or Z without having a sword into my face, and the get-up attack the climbers have is too short ranged and can never reach my opponent when they're spaced correctly.

I was wondering what different methods you guys use to mix up your recovery and land safely back on stage.

Thanks in advance

HolyChef

Smash Ace
u can let go of the ledge and try to either squall hammer back which works well or blizzard back on the stage, which requires a jump after of course. jump dair works well but probably not in this case. squall hammer i think will be your best bet.

Top Bottom