• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Different types of AC Fair

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
The purpose of this post is to make a compendium of movement options in relation to AC Fair
I haven't included any drift in the jumps (there might have been a slight amount in some though)
There are many variations of Analog Jumps, but I just include Neutral, Full Back and Full Forward in the relevant cases.

I believe all of these options serve a different purpose in spacing the Fair optimally and I encourage you to practice them all isolated so they too can become part of your tool box.

Note: I don't claim to be frame tight - the clips should still demonstrate the terms sufficiently

Frame data for reference.
Dash: 7 frames (becomes Run of 8th)
SH Jumpsquat: 2 frame input limit
Analog Jump is read and calculated on frame 3 of jumpsquat

Fair:
Total: 33
Hit: 5-7
Auto cancel: <4, >11
Landlag: 16
L canceled: 8

AC Fair

Full Analog Forward AC Fair

Backflip AC Fair

Dash AC Fair

Dash Backflip AC Fair

Smash Turn AC Fair

Smash Turn Backflip Fair

Pivot AC Fair

Pivot Backflip AC Fair

Pivot Full Analog Forward AC Fair

Shield Stop AC Fair

Shield Stop Backflip Fair

Shield Stop Full Analog Forward AC Fair

Last edited:

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I just want to thank you for the work you're putting into improving knowledge of the character. All of your threads have been very informative and well written. Keep up the good work dude!

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
I just want to thank you for the work you're putting into improving knowledge of the character. All of your threads have been very informative and well written. Keep up the good work dude!
No problem :)
I generally write stuff for 3 reasons.
1. I like doing it
2. It helps myself get a better overview/ internalize some things
3. I hope someone finds it usefull

Top Bottom