• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

diff -s R.O.B.v1.0.4 R.O.B.v1.0.5

1FC0

Smash Lord
What changes were made to R.O.B. in the 1.0.5. version of Smash 3DS?

1FC0

Smash Lord
As far as I know, amiibo support is the only new thing.
OH HOW I WISH THAT THIS WAS TRUE! I just found out that R.O.B. has received a HUGE nerf !!!! =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(

1FC0

Smash Lord
So i was battling this noob and i was winning and i thought: "Let's celebrate using the Infinite Robo Burner glitch, like I so often do when owning noobs!"
So I tried using it but instead of those legendary flames of glory my Robo Burner ended just as if i would have used a normal aerial when Robo Burning!
So i tried again and again but in futility!

The Infinite Robo Burner glitch does not work anymore! R.O.B.'s taunt game has been insanely nerfed! And to make it worse WE STILL DO NOT HAVE SSBB UP B YET !!!!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I need to go test this...

edit:
he's right ([T_T]

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Is Gyro Canceling still in? i can't check right now, but it would be unfortunate if it's gone...

Last edited:

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
wtf i understand nothyng, something change his moveset?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Moveset-wise nothing has changed, but yeah, I'd count the removal of the glitch unnecessary. Oh well, what can you do.

:231:

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
No more infinite burner effect? That is a shame... Oh well. If they are going to remove that glitch, then they should at least remove the glitch with ROB's eyes on Sm4shU. I swear, if they don't fix this before the patches stop, my attention to detail and OCD will slowly drive me insane(not that I was totally sane to start with).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
No more infinite burner effect? That is a shame... Oh well. If they are going to remove that glitch, then they should at least remove the glitch with ROB's eyes on Sm4shU. I swear, if they don't fix this before the patches stop, my attention to detail and OCD will slowly drive me insane(not that I was totally sane to start with).
Whats wrong with ROB's eyes? I haven't noticed anything x)

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Whats wrong with ROB's eyes? I haven't noticed anything x)
On the Wii-U version, ROB's eyes no longer emote. This is most noticeable when ROB is flinching, as there is a total lack of his virtual boy effect on his eyes, glowing green. On top of that, his shutters never blink during his idle animation, no scared eyes when grabbed, and no angry glare while he shoves Gannondorf's head in the floor.

Most people don't notice this, but I tend to notice it a lot, even in 8-player smash.

Top Bottom