• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's styles

TreK

Is "that guy"
Kind of weird/useless thread here, i know that, but i had to :p
I just wanted to know what is YOUR diddy styles ; we know diddy is versatile enough to be played in a lot of ways : smart, punishing, fast, technical, with or without banana... Mine is a mix of fast and pressuring, with a single banana most of the time and both when i'm leading, i guess ; but i always wanted to know how other people fight with our favourite monkey, the patterns thay devellop, and stuff.
It's a win-win cus if someone better than me plays fast - pressuring like i do, i will be able to learn from him. And i'm doing a diddy guide for french diddy so that will be used as a reference for the styles i don't know :chuckle:

So yeah, here's the idea, find the name of your style, the combos/mindgames/stuff you do a lot, etc... That could be cool :)

See yah, monkeys :p

Top Bottom