• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Smash Attacks = D

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
I have been trying to find out what diddys smashes are, i really have no idea about any of them except i think i saw diddy do the same down smash as yoshi in the nick vs lucky vid......... HELP ME!!!!!!!

Chepe

Smash Lord
In an early discovered demo vid of Castle Siege gameplay between Diddy, Mario, Meta Knight, and Yoshi, on many occasions it looks like Diddy's doing smash attacks. Some definitely are - right before the stage moves to the underground, Diddy is seen fully charging a smash and delivering 22% to Yoshi. It looks like Diddy does a bunch of backflips in place and pummels the foe with his hands and feet consecutively, so I think its an upsmash...

Right after that he charges what appears to be a forward smash. It doesnt land a hit, but you can really see what Diddy does. It looks like clasps his hands together and swings them around to hit with them...

Im pretty sure those are right guesses. So all that remains would be to see a probable down smash. I believe he might have done it in some of the vids we have seen, but since he hasnt charged it, its not easy telling whether or not its a smash or a tilt...

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
In an early discovered demo vid of Castle Siege gameplay between Diddy, Mario, Meta Knight, and Yoshi, on many occasions it looks like Diddy's doing smash attacks. Some definitely are - right before the stage moves to the underground, Diddy is seen fully charging a smash and delivering 22% to Yoshi. It looks like Diddy does a bunch of backflips in place and pummels the foe with his hands and feet consecutively, so I think its an upsmash...

Right after that he charges what appears to be a forward smash. It doesnt land a hit, but you can really see what Diddy does. It looks like clasps his hands together and swings them around to hit with them...

Im pretty sure those are right guesses. So all that remains would be to see a probable down smash. I believe he might have done it in some of the vids we have seen, but since he hasnt charged it, its not easy telling whether or not its a smash or a tilt...
^^^^This. And Diddy Is Plain Awsome...Watch Some Youtube Videos.

Top Bottom