• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Dthrow Spike.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I brought this up in the back room quite a while ago when I heard of a report of it from a good friend of mine and the time (ZSDK if you remember him), but it was never found out how it works.

Diddy is able to grab an opponent on an edge (only 2 chars I've seen/heard reports on this is gannon and falco and only stage I've heard is smashville) and Dthrow them so they hit the edge of the stage and get stage spiked. So far I don't know how to trigger it and it is most likely out of our control and it depends on what the opponent does.

Recently, SNP brought this up again on AiB with a vid, but no knowledge on how to trigger it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjyW_t-wPBQ

GL.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
i'm almost sure this was di. i wasn't able to recreate the actual thing but i was able to make it so that the di made the dthrow threw falco on the ground instead of into the air. the direction of where i had to di towards to make this happen was weird, so i think the falco in that vid had a phail di moment.

Top Bottom