• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's barrelspike useful?

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Im starting to think diddys barrelspike is getting real useful, im going have to test out a few things with it and get some practice with it. I find it pretty safe to use.
Oh yeah, diddy CAN go under smashville.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Diddy can make the underneith loop on Smashville, Battlefield, and Final Destination, among likely other stages, those are just the ones I've done it on.

For FD, use your peanut gun, then a smash side B, then a jump, then a difficult angle UpB.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Diddy can make the underneith loop on Smashville, Battlefield, and Final Destination, among likely other stages, those are just the ones I've done it on.

For FD, use your peanut gun, then a smash side B, then a jump, then a difficult angle UpB.
Just to add to this, make sure you do not kick when you do the side B. If you do, you won't be able to upB.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Diddy's Barrel Spike is very useful. It's put an end to me more than once because of its speedy and sudden nature.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mangz, I would hope people know by now a side b kick prevents you from UpBing, but to go with that, you can't upB after humping someone either (if you actually attach to them).

Top Bottom