• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
Diddys one of the chars i look forward to fighting because of this, he's a pretty challenging toon in capable hands

even tho wolf is heavy i find we have way better aerial moves then he does, and picking up banana peels he drops and using em back at him help when i miss a knockup :p

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
learn to grab his bananas when he throws em at you and u elimnate half his game.

§witch

Smash Lord
Diddys one of the chars i look forward to fighting because of this, he's a pretty challenging toon in capable hands

even tho wolf is heavy i find we have way better aerial moves then he does, and picking up banana peels he drops and using em back at him help when i miss a knockup :p
Not really, Diddy's aerials are extrely good. His fair stays out for awhile after the initial hit, his spike is crazy, cause it's very fast and strong all his others out prioritize wolf, except your bair, that's your best bet.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
Not really, Diddy's aerials are extrely good. His fair stays out for awhile after the initial hit, his spike is crazy, cause it's very fast and strong all his others out prioritize wolf, except your bair, that's your best bet.
never did get under him enough to get spiked, only time i was he was low enough to up smash, thanks for the tip tho i'll keep sticking with bair

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
In my experiences, Wolf's laser is decent for edge guarding vs Diddy. If Diddy tries to use his barrels when he is aligned with you, Diddy will lose his barrels when he gets hit with the laser and fall further down, setting up an edgehog possibility.

Also, spiking Diddy with Wolf Illusion when Diddy is going after a spike a few times may be enough to keep that player from trying to spike again. A friend of mine mained Diddy, and he wouldn't even go for a spike after I constantly hit him with Wolf's Side-B

Reaper0329

Smash Cadet
I despise playing against Diddy. Still, reflecting his peanut gun and using his bananas against him work well. What gets me is when people (and CPUs. Especially CPUs) spam his little attack with his tail. Seems to keep hitting forever.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I have some problems with Diddy Kong, too actually. Though, I don't main Wolf. However, reflect the banana's he tosses at you, that'll help with the banana confusion. Most Diddy's when dashing at you will either cartwheel hit you, or Over B hump you. xD. Keep those in mind. Sidestep perfect, or just use the standard B for those occasions. Avoid banana's or use them to your advantage.

Top Bottom