• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

( Diddy Video) Tha Gb clips from June 7th Tourny

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
Hey I go by " Gb " i live in garden grove OC SOUTHERN CALI MAYNNNNNNNNN

but check it .. i just put together a bunch of clips i recorded from my brawl tourny i held on june 7ths a day or two ago... :] comments feed back w/e mayn im open to anything best diddy in garden grove :] maybe even OC ? YEA MAYBE? ANYONE OBJECT? =] maybe... lol check it though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtppTejQJlE

GB ( Diddy )

other players
Kaos
Jetx
Zero

AIM : ITSTHATGB

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
the music.. i thought it gave it a lil dramatic effect xD

i didnt wanna put main st music or techno or some other sh*t everyone else uses

DethSmasher

Smash Cadet
how did you pop off the ledge and do a fair so close to the ground? it was towards the begginning against lucario whn you did it

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
just cling on the the ledge... down...then jump...fair... i think try it out

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I'm a better diddy than you lol :D
Kaos olimar should've blocked all your naners with its pikmin, if he knew you were going on top, he should've dodge that. The people you play need to learn how to shield or even air dodge even.
We should play sometime.

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
your diddy can suck my pea-nuts... serious **** dont come at me like that sdaying " your diddys better then mine " ill wreck you =] literaly i dont talk **** at all i just play the game and we talk there so yea make another comment fountain valley boy and we'll wuhs good .. they ban me from smash boards oh well im just being real

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
oh yea and if your messin around then my fault other wise you couldve been like " i wanna play your diddy kong against mine " but yea your just a little kid talkin a lot about how much you know smash.. oh he shoulve done this oh he shouldve done that.. well not eveyone plays like you.. and prolly nobody does... and your diddys better then mine? well seems to me from your information i beat you in the irvine play n trade tourny correct? so i guess my diddy was better then your fox..so it that why u switched mains from fox to diddy ... mhmm.? if not then so be it i just dont like the mouth on you kid its just a game.. im not saying this for me kuhs i really could care less.. but if you tryna play brawl around me and tryna diss people or my friends in general ... you shouldnt even be playing a friendly game like brawl.. play for fun... competition is just more exciting ... stop taking everything so serious OH MY GOD WHAT A NOOB HE SHOULDVE BLOCKED IT... by the way it was his first time playing against a good diddy player... and call me not a good diddy player? then so be it.. from my perspective and my friends i am ... :] and if im typing so much is kuhs i just got back from a party n im out of it LOL PEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACCEEE...

LOOKING FOR FRIENDLIES IN ORANGE COUNTY .. NOT PEOPLE THAT WEN THEY SPEAK A BUNCH OF " WHO GIVES A F*K WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY " COME OUT :]

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I'm just objecting to your "im open to anything best diddy in garden grove :] maybe even OC ? YEA MAYBE? ANYONE OBJECT? =]"
just saying we should play sometime. unless your gonna act like that
edit: im not sure if your just drunk or your just like that. jeebus calm down

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
oooga booga... BOOGALAHHBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the only dark element this dude has id from losing being in the shadows so much .... o0o0o0o0o LMFAO xD

Top Bottom