• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

# Diddy tricks (aiming for 50 first) - Contribute too!!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This thread will contain all the tricks we can perform with our main.
Post the tricks you know of and we'll reach 50 in no time. I will regularly edit the OP with the Diddy tricks you all post in this thread.

After that we aim for 100 offcourse (and after that 150!).

When this all comes together this will be one heck of a helpfull thread, as it will be an easy read for new Diddy mains who aim for mastering Diddy Kong.

The Diddy board's Diddy tricks list (current count: 0)

I'll contribute too, but I'll let you guys start.

So, by all means, start! =D

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Using down b you get a projectile. It has it's own hitbox until it lands on the ground or hits something. and you can throw it to trip people or use it to combo for aerials. IT's a great move!

Scorchio17

Smash Rookie
After an enemy sends you flying really far, it seems like all that’s left is for you to fall.
But you must never give up hope!
You’ve been blasted! Just aim for solid ground!
This is when you use your midair jump!
Then your Up Special Move to rise up!
Whoa. Safe at last.
If recovering is a technique, then there must also be techniques to guard against recovery. Fierce aerial battles often rule the match!

Scorchio17

Smash Rookie
Okay, serious tip this time:

When doing your Rocket Barrel Up-B to recover, if you hold down after deploying your Up-B, you won't grab the ledge. Do this if your opponent is camping the edge, planning on punishing you if you grab. You'll shoot up right past the ledge, hitting them, and grabbing the ledge on your way back down.

Top Bottom