• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Training?

Sir Ught

Smash Cadet
So I've been working on my Diddy and I'm feeling a lot more confident with him and I would like to take him into training mode to hammer out anything I can, but I always draw a blank the second the empty shell of a stationary CPU stares into my soul with their judging eyes...

TL;DR even though it's short: Do you have any "routines" that you take into training with Diddy that seem to help? I have a lot of trouble thinking of things to work on other than timing my DA/dash grabs and juggle timing practice on a dead fish CPU...

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
So I've been working on my Diddy and I'm feeling a lot more confident with him and I would like to take him into training mode to hammer out anything I can, but I always draw a blank the second the empty shell of a stationary CPU stares into my soul with their judging eyes...

TL;DR even though it's short: Do you have any "routines" that you take into training with Diddy that seem to help? I have a lot of trouble thinking of things to work on other than timing my DA/dash grabs and juggle timing practice on a dead fish CPU...
Jump canceled banana throws. Monkey flip b-reverses. Short hopped fast falled fairs. Dtilt into fair combos. Pivot grabs.

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
its like a jump canceled Usmash. I'm having a hard time with the SHFF Fair. so I usually don't FF it lol. I believe your talking about a frame cancled Fair? or you mean FF after the Fair is finished >.<

Top Bottom