• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy teams partner snake

IDK

Smash Lord
Okay i just posted this on the marth boards because i felt like it fit well with their topic, but i realized it would fit here too, and probably be better here. here you go:

this is kind of on topic because it's a team's thread... so here:
don't you think teams should either be a mix up to cover all areas or all chars are a counterpick?
as in-snake and diddy=great stage control.
lucas (char with good projectiles of your choice...) and marth or mk (thats range and melee)
marth, and someone who counterpicks marth's counterpicks?
snake and diddy both have good melee and projectile, great stage control, both pretty high on tier list, and snake has like, 2 counterpicks. i think the only way to counter that is like... double DK. because i know donkey CP's snake, and he's like 1 higher on the current official tier list than diddy... if that means anything. anyway... find someone who fits this way for marth. i see where you're going with marth and MK. thats pretty good, both great melee, speed, and edgeguard... but where's the projectile when you need it. I like the idea of TL marth a little better because it's like... best projectiles and maybe best melee.

Top Bottom