• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

diddy kong's taunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jog

Smash Journeyman
does anyone remember diddy's victory pose from donkey kong country 2 where he would put on some shades then magically make a boom box come out of thin air then jam to it? now that my friends should be in brawl over him flipping his hat back on his head. :lick:

also does his side taunt where he wiggles his fingers have a name? i think "wizard fingers" every time i see it, dunno why.:bee:

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I owned DKC 1 through 3 for the SNES
Awesome games ^_^
And yeah I remember that taunt except that it wasnt a taunt. It was just his animation for when he stood still for extended periodes of time.

jog

Smash Journeyman
I owned DKC 1 through 3 for the SNES
Awesome games ^_^
And yeah I remember that taunt except that it wasnt a taunt. It was just his animation for when he stood still for extended periodes of time.
nah it was when he would jump on the target thingy and you got the randomized prize at the end of the level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom